Potassium Iodide (KI) may be used when it is desirable to maintain a high level of beneficial iodides in the thyroid gland. Iodide is a form of iodine that is preferentially taken up by the thyroid gland. This product also supports the body's normal detoxification of environmental, metabolic, gastrointestinal and respiratory acids, including the removal of heavy metals.
• Promotes healthy metabolism
• Supports the immune function
• Supports a healthy thyroid
• Promotes breast and prostate health
• Combats iodine deficiency that causes hypothyroidism
• Supports balanced mood
• Assist in regulation of healthy pulse and blood pressure
• Promotes the destruction of harmful cells
• Helps to decrease high blood sugar and cholesterol levels
• Helps those who are overweight by improving the function of the gastro-intestinal tract
• Improves the structure of hair and nails and helps them grow
• Helps to detoxify smokers from strontium and cadmium
The FDA has approved potassium iodide as an over-the-counter medication. As with any medication, individuals should check with their doctor or pharmacist before using it.
Directions: Take two tablets, once in the morning, once at night per 154 lbs (70kg) of body weight. Consult a healthcare provider before taking any nutritional supplement, especially if pregnant, nursing, or have any known medical condition.